COVID-19 has created an uneasy and unpredictable future for our community. I have been keeping a close eye on the situation. I am reaching out to let you know that I am doing everything I can to keep myself, my family and my community safe.
I want to reassure everyone that I am following the CDC's (Centers for Disease Control) guidelines for the cleaning and sanitizing of my photography studio space and will be undergoing a deep clean regularly. I want to make sure my space is as safe as possible. I have some additional changes that will take effect immediately.
- There will be a added "deep cleaning" time between photography sessions to clean and disinfect all the surfaces before the next session comes in. This means my themed sessions (Spring Bunnies) will have less times available per day.
- All snacks for parents and kiddos that I provide for during sessions will be in unopened packages and in the single serving size.
- All juices will also be in juice pouches and all coffee cups will be switched to paper so I can dispose of them after every session.
- I will of course have hand sanitizer available for us all to use and don't forget to wash your hands often. I have stocked up on soap, so don't be shy!
- If we are scheduled to meet out at a park or at your home for your photography session, I will be disinfecting my camera gear before I get to your home or to our planned location. I will have disinfectant wipes to wipe it all down before I put it all back away. I will also have hand sanitizer with me at all times.
If you have any questions about the virus you can find more information on the CDC website.
If your interested in a fun video that will irritate your teenagers and delight their younger siblings here you go! How to wash your hands song NHS
My goal is to keep everyone safe while still capturing beautiful memories. If you feel sick or if anyone in your family becomes ill please let me know as soon as possible. I will be happy to reschedule your portrait session.
Thank you for your continued support and stay healthy!